Release Notes - Platform
- Rename SUCCESSFUL to COMPLETED
- Add PodSecurityPolicy to K8s template
- Save logs from actions
First steadybit release
- Switch to the
- If you're deploying on kubernetes you need to update the
dockerconfigjsonsecret with the registry authentication.
- Change all
CHAOSMESH_*environment variables to
- We can provide you a db-migration script if you want to keep your data.
- Added Agent log viewer
- Allow selecting multiple values for an attribute in blast-radius / team-restrictions
- Dependency Updates
- Allow saving experiment without an attack
- Replace flaky auto-save in findings with save button.
- Add missing colon in k8s daemonset template
- Fix performance regression in orphaned target deletion
- Add agent setup page for kubernetes daemonset
- Enable JSON log format using
- Document Findings is disabled
- Add missing EventTarget polyfill for Safari
- Hide Agent-Key in UI by default
- Provide debug container images
- Disable AWS Paramstore per default. Needs to be activated explicitly when running in SaaS mode.
- Allow the platform to run behind proxies doing path rewriting by setting the
- Allow deletion of execution reports
- Verify Attack version during experiment preparation.
- Redirect from live-view to report if experiment has ended more than 60s ago
- Add warm-up and cool-down to experiments
- Add experiments opt-In for webhooks with corresponding scope
- Mark state checks as stopped when experiment is canceled before first check execution.